Epoxy self-leveling has chemical properties such as water resistance, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, salt spray corrosion resistance, and physical properties such as wear resistance, stamping resistance, wash resistance. Its surface is bright, smooth, beautiful, seamless, easy to clean, easy to maintain, durable and can meet the needs of modern industry for floor. Floor material occupies an important position, is the ideal long-term modern industrial floor material, has been widely used in medicine, automobile, electronics, food, electricity, chemical and other industrial floor decoration. Now let's learn about the epoxy self leveling floor and the basic requirements. 环氧自流平
Epoxy self leveling
How about epoxy self leveling floor?
1. Epoxy self-leveling is a kind of ground construction technology. It uses epoxy resin and special curing agent as the main material. It is processed by adding various auxiliaries, pigments and fillers with strict proportion. It not only has excellent chemical properties such as water resistance, oil resistance and chemical corrosion resistance, but also has good adhesion, high mechanical strength, low shrinkage of cured film, and can be coated into thick film at one time. Therefore, it is widely used in modern industrial floors. This process can leveling the ground automatically and drying rapidly according to the irregular flow of the ground. The solidified ground will form a smooth, flat and seamless mirror surface. Besides leveling function, self leveling can also be moistureproof, antibacterial and anticorrosive.
2. Dust-free or aseptic rooms suitable for pharmaceutical, blood products, medical, biological research, electronics and microelectronics industries which implement GMP standards. It can also be used in other industries, such as schools, offices, chemical plants, food factories, etc. which require good appearance, wear resistance, impact resistance and chemical resistance.
3, it solves the six problems in the floor installation. Self-leveling is a kind of ground construction technology. It is a liquid substance mixed with multi-materials and water. After pouring into the ground, this substance can flow according to the irregularity of the ground, leveling the ground automatically, and drying quickly. After solidifying, the ground will form a smooth, flat and seamless new base. In addition to leveling function, self-leveling can also be moisture-proof, antibacterial, this technology has been widely used in clean rooms, sterile rooms and other precision industries.
4. Self-leveling has certain technological requirements in construction, generally the thinnest self-leveling can reach 3mm, not too thick! Therefore, the construction of self-leveling must not be applied to guerrilla operations, easy to cause undesirable consequences, self-leveling floors are currently many professional enterprises in various parts of the country.
Basic requirements for epoxy self leveling ground:
1. Drill core sampling and repair with epoxy mortar.
2. Use the moisture content tester on the surface of the concrete to measure.
3. To determine by simple method, the base should be covered with 1_air-tight. After 4 hours of observation, the surface of the cover is qualified if there are no water droplets; otherwise, the base should be heated and dried until it is qualified.
7. All pipeline sleeves, pre-set holes and pre-embedded parts that pass through the anticorrosive coating should be buried or pre-slipped first, and strengthened.
8, visual inspection of whether the concrete floor is dense, no shell, no sand, no grease. The Yin and Yang corners of the grass roots should be made into rounded corners.
9, beat the base with small hammer, check whether the strength meets the design requirements (no empty drum phenomenon).
10. The flatness of the ground is checked by 2m ruler and wedge feeler, and the allowable deviation is not greater than 4mm.
11, the ground floor must have waterproof isolation layer.
12. There are two ways to treat the surface of the base. One is to use a chisel hammer, shovel, grinding wheel or grinder to grind the surface, and then clean it with a clean soft brush, compressed air or vacuum cleaner. The other is to use sandblasting method to make the base form a uniform rough surface when the requirements are high. When using sandblasting machine to deal with the surface, the sandblasting machine should be operated by a special person, select the appropriate size of steel balls, in order to meet the design roughness, timely cleaning and maintenance after the operation, proper storage, site scattered steel balls should be timely recovery. The small amount of oil pollution with acetone and other solvents scrubbing, until the pollutants are removed, solvent volatilization; also can be used to grind tool. Local grinding treatment is carried out on the surface of the local bulge, and (V) groove is cut with a chisel at the crack. Slowly pouring resin sand repair material into the crack of the cavity, compacting and grinding.
标签:   铝艺大门 铝艺护栏 常州铝艺大门 环氧地坪