At present, the widely used floors in the market are mainly epoxy floor paint and diamond abrasion-resistant flooring, which have their own advantages. How to make a choice has troubled many consumers. The following epoxy floor paint manufacturers will give you a detailed introduction of the differences between epoxy floor paint and diamond abrasion-resistant flooring, so that you can choose your own flooring. Two kinds of floor paint materials have their own advantages. For different occasions, we can choose which kind of floor is more suitable for ourselves according to our actual needs. For example, the commercial demand pays more attention to decoration, and the epoxy floor paint brand products are better; the industrial plant chooses the better wear-resistant and pressure-resistant diamond floor.
I. Epoxy Floor Paint
Advantages of epoxy floor paint:
1. It is seamless, completely dust-free, easy to clean, and can meet the requirements of high-cleanliness industrial plants.
2. The color can be chosen and matched at will, and the beauty is excellent.
3. Waterproof, mildew-proof and impermeability-proof.
4. High wear-resistant, can walk heavy vehicles; has good toughness, not delaminated by impact, not cracked;
5. It is firmly bonded to the base (concrete, ceramic tile, metal, etc.) without delamination or cracking under the premise of construction quality assurance.
6. Resistance to chemical corrosion to a certain extent.
Defects of epoxy floor paint:
1. Unable to resist the heavier underground moisture: because of its dense molecular structure, the epoxy floor can not penetrate the underground moisture. If the concrete base of the first floor is not made a moisture-proof isolation layer, once the underground moisture is too heavy, the epoxy floor coating will easily be lifted up. In the early stage, a bulge will be formed, and then it will burst and fall off.
2. The scratch resistance of epoxy resin floor coating is poor: the scratch resistance of epoxy resin floor coating to various sharp and hard objects such as sand particles and iron chips is poor. Therefore, the workshop floor for the construction of epoxy flooring must always keep the ground clean.
3. The high-temperature resistance of epoxy floor coatings is poor: the high-temperature resistance of epoxy floor coatings is about 80 degrees Celsius. In some workshops where vehicles travel more frequently, when the speed of the vehicle is too fast, once a sudden brake or sharp turn occurs, the epoxy floor coating will become soft due to short-term high humidity caused by sharp friction. At the same time, the dust on the tire of the vehicle will penetrate into the inner of the epoxy floor coating, resulting in local abrasion and discoloration of the epoxy floor coating. The damaged area can not be completely removed by organic solvent or other cleaning agent. The only solution is partial repair.
4. Weather resistance: Epoxy floor has poor anti-ultraviolet ability and can not be used outdoors for a long time. Otherwise, it will accelerate aging, such as discoloration, strength reduction, even pulverization, delamination, etc
Applicable place of epoxy floor paint:
Epoxy floor paint is suitable for various industrial, civil and commercial floors without particularly frequent vehicle walking, frequent impact of weightless objects, frequent friction of sharp hard objects, and presence of strong corrosive chemicals.
2. Diamond Abrasion Resistant Floor
Advantages of wear-resistant diamond flooring:
1. Optional color, compact surface, not easy to dust, easy to clean
2. It is a substitute for traditional industrial terrazzo.
3. Synchronized with concrete construction, it can be put into use quickly.
4. Low cost and high cost performance. Long service life.
5. Excellent wear resistance, impact resistance and compression resistance.
Defects of wear-resistant diamond flooring:
1. There are some limitations in color selection: the only commonly used colors are cement primary color, gray, green, red, etc.
2. Some low-quality colour (e.g. green) wear-resistant floors will fade in a short time.
3. Even if the color wear-resistant floor is not as pure and saturated as the epoxy floor.
4. Poor anti-permeability: Wear-resistant floor is actually a kind of high-strength concrete, its anti-permeability performance is far less than that of epoxy floor. For some workshops where oil pollution often exists, such as machine-processing workshops, oil pollution can easily infiltrate into the interior of the floor, which makes it impossible to thoroughly clean.
5. Can not resist the corrosion of chemicals: inorganic silicate-based chemical components, very vulnerable to acid, alkali corrosion.
6. Surface finish is far less than that of epoxy flooring, especially worse-quality wear-resistant flooring may also be ash, so it is not suitable for flooring with higher cleanliness requirements.
Diamond abrasion-resistant floor suitable places:
Diamond abrasion-resistant floor is suitable for all kinds of industrial, civil and commercial floors which need to bear frequent vehicle walking, heavy impact, sharp hardening friction, non-corrosive chemicals, low requirements for cleanliness and aesthetics. Moreover, the cost is low, the cost is lower than that of floor paint, and the service life is longer.
标签:   铝艺大门 铝艺护栏 常州铝艺大门 常州铝艺护栏 无震动防滑坡道