Today, cold-drawn seamless steel pipe manufacturers to introduce to you, the use of various cold-drawn steel pipe and its implementation standards, I hope to help you in choosing. 1. Cold-drawn steel tubes for structures (GB/T8162-1999) are cold-drawn steel tubes for general and mechanical structures. 2. Cold-drawn steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-1999) is a general cold-drawn steel pipe for conveying water, oil, gas and other fluids.
3. Cold-drawn steel pipes for low and medium pressure hot stoves (GB3087-1999) are high-quality carbon structural steel hot-rolled and cold-drawn pipes for superheated steam pipes, boiling pipes and superheated steam pipes for locomotive hot stoves, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch brick pipes with various structures.
4. Cold-drawn steel pipes for high-pressure hot-blast stoves (GB5310-1995) are high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel cold-drawn steel pipes for heating surfaces of hot-blast stoves.
5. High-pressure cold-drawn steel pipe for fertilizer equipment (GB6479-2000) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel cold-drawn steel pipe for chemical equipment and pipeline with working temperature of - 40-400 C and working pressure of 10-30 Ma.
6. Cold-drawn steel pipes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-88) are suitable for furnace pipes, heat exchangers and cold-drawn pipes in petroleum refineries.
7. Geological drilling steel pipe (YB235-70) is used for core drilling by geological departments. It can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing and sedimentation pipe.
8. Cold-drawn steel pipes for diamond core drilling (GB3423-82) are cold-drawn steel pipes for drilling pipes, core pipes and casing pipes for diamond core drilling.
9. Petroleum drilling pipe (YB528-65) is a cold-drawn steel pipe which is used to thicken both ends of oil drilling. The steel pipe is divided into two kinds, namely, split wire and non-cut wire. The wire pipe is jointed by joints, and the non-cut wire pipe is joined by butt welding with tool joints.
10. Marine carbon steel cold-drawn pipes (GB5213-85) are carbon steel cold-drawn pipes for manufacturing class I, class I I, hot stoves and superheaters. The working temperature of carbon steel cold-drawn pipe wall is not more than 450 C, and that of alloy steel cold-drawn pipe wall is more than 450 C.
11. The cold-drawn steel tube for automobile half-axle sleeve (GB3088-82) is a high-quality hot-rolled and cold-drawn steel tube for manufacturing automobile half-axle sleeve and axle tube for driving axle housing.
12. The high-pressure oil pipe for diesel engine (GB3093-2002) is a cold-drawn and cold-drawn steel pipe for manufacturing high-pressure pipe for diesel engine injection system.
13. Precision inner diameter cold-drawn steel tubes for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713-88) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled precise inner diameter steel tubes for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision cold-drawn steel pipes (GB3639-2000) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision cold-drawn steel pipes with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish for mechanical structures and hydraulic equipment.
Choosing precise cold-drawn steel pipe to manufacture mechanical structure or hydraulic equipment can greatly save processing time, improve material utilization rate and improve product quality.
15. Stainless steel cold-drawn steel pipes for structures (GB/T 14975-2002) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) cold-drawn steel pipes made of stainless steel which are widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries.
16. Stainless steel cold-drawn pipes for fluid conveyance (GB/T14976-2002) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) pipes made of stainless steel for fluid conveyance.
17. Special-shaped cold-drawn steel pipe is the general name of cold-drawn steel pipe with other cross-section shapes besides circular pipe. According to the shape and size of steel pipe section, it can be divided into iso-wall thickness special-shaped cold-drawn steel pipe (code D), unequal wall thickness special-shaped cold-drawn steel pipe (code BD) and variable diameter special-shaped cold-drawn steel pipe (code BJ). Special-shaped cold-drawn steel pipes are widely used in various structural parts, tools and mechanical parts. Compared with circular pipe, special-shaped pipe generally has larger inertia moment and section modulus, has greater flexural and torsional resistance, can greatly reduce the weight of the structure and save steel.
标签:   铝艺大门 常州铝艺大门 常州铝艺护栏 冷拔钢管 冷拔无缝钢管