Maintenance of single-layer glass condenser, so that it rarely fails in use, the same allows you to save a lot of trouble. In daily operation and use, how to better apply single-layer glass condenser to make it play its maximum value. At this point, you have to understand how the single-layer glass condenser is maintained? 1. Check the instrument carefully before use. Whether the glass bottle is damaged or not, and whether the interfaces are identical. Take care to handle it lightly. 2、用软布（可用餐巾纸替代）擦拭各接口，然后涂抹少许真空脂。（真空脂用后一定要盖好，防止灰砂进入。）
2. Wipe the interfaces with soft cloth (napkins can be used instead) and then apply a little vacuum grease. (Vacuum grease must be well covered to prevent sand from entering.)
3. The interface of single-layer glass condenser should not be tightened too tightly, so loosen the loosening collar regularly to avoid the long-term locking leading to the connector biting.
4. Turn on the power switch first, and then let the machine run from slow to fast. When the machine stops, turn off the switch.
5. Polytetrafluoro switches everywhere should not be tightened too tightly, which is easy to damage the glass.
6. After each use, all kinds of oil marks, stains and solvents left on the surface of the machine must be wiped off with a soft cloth to keep it clean.
7. The PTFE piston will be deformed if the PTFE switches are unscrewed after shutdown, and the PTFE piston will be stationary for a long time.
8. Clean the sealing ring regularly by removing the sealing ring, checking whether there is dirt on the shaft, wiping it with a soft cloth, then applying a little vacuum grease and reloading it to keep the shaft and sealing ring smooth.
9. Electrical parts must not be flooded and damp is strictly prohibited.
10. Authentic parts must be purchased from the original factory. The use of other parts at will will will cause fatal damage to the machine.
11. When repairing or inspecting a single-layer glass condenser, the power supply and water source must be cut off first.
标签:   常州铝艺大门 常州铝艺护栏 铝艺大门厂家 铝艺护栏 冷凝器