Because the steam hot stove belongs to the special equipment, it is the heat source in itself. Therefore, the requirements for the metal materials used in the manufacture of the coal-fired steam hot stove are particularly strict. The main properties of heat and insulation materials are as follows:
(L) fire resistance. The fire resistance of heat-resistant and thermal insulation materials is usually expressed by refractoriness and load softening temperature. Refractoriness refers to the ability of materials to resist melting at high temperatures. It is one of the most important properties of heat-resistant materials. The refractoriness of materials depends on their chemical composition and the type and content of impurities. The service temperature of the refractory material shall not exceed its refractoriness, nor shall the refractoriness be used as the upper limit of the service temperature of the material. Resoftening temperature refers to the temperature at which the material is continuously heated under a certain pressure (0.2 MPa) and a certain amount of deformation occurs. It is the main index of high-temperature mechanical properties of heat-resistant materials. The load softening temperature is related to the chemical composition and structure of the material. The higher the load softening temperature is, the higher the service temperature is.
(2) compressive strength at room temperature and high temperature. Compressive strength at room temperature refers to the maximum compressive stress that materials can bear at room temperature. It is mainly used to judge the quality of forming materials, impact resistance, wear resistance and resistance to other mechanical forces. High temperature compressive strength refers to the maximum compressive stress of materials at a certain temperature.
(3) high temperature volume stability (residual shrinkage or expansion). Volume stability at high temperature refers to the recrystallization and further sintering of materials during long-term use at high temperature, resulting in shrinkage or expansion of material volume. This change is irreversible.
(4) thermal shock stability. Thermal shock stability refers to the ability of materials to withstand sudden cooling and sudden heating, which reflects the ability of heat-resistant materials to resist temperature changes without damage.
(5) slag resistance. Slag resistance refers to the resistance of heat resistant materials to chemical and physical functions of molten slag at high temperatures. The properties of molten slag should be paid attention to when selecting heat resistant materials, so that they can adapt to the characteristics of molten slag.
(6) Volume weight, which is the weight per unit volume of material, affects the bearing capacity of the frame of coal-fired steam stove. The same material has different bulk density, and its thermal conductivity and compressive strength are also different.
(7) thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity of materials is usually expressed by thermal conductivity, which varies with the type of materials and the temperature of use. Thermal conductivity is an important performance index to measure heat insulation materials, especially insulation materials.
标签:   铝艺大门 铝艺护栏 常州铝艺大门 常州铝艺护栏 铝艺大门厂家 热风炉