The function of pressure gauge in industrial coal-fired hot-blast stove. Pressure gauge is a kind of instrument for measuring pressure. It can be used to measure the actual pressure value in hot-blast stove. The change of pressure gauge pointer can reflect the change of combustion and load. The fireman adjusts the combustion according to the indicator of the pressure gauge to adapt to the change of external load, and controls the pressure of the hot blast stove within the allowable range, so as to achieve the goal of safe operation. Therefore, the pressure gauge is also an indispensable safety accessory to the hot blast stove. The fireman compares the pressure gauge to "eyes". 2、工业燃煤热风炉压力表的机构及原理
2. The mechanism and principle of industrial coal fired hot blast stove pressure gauge.
Pressure gauges commonly used in industrial hot stoves are mainly spring tube pressure gauges, which are composed of dial, spring elbow, connecting rod, sector gear, pinion, central shaft, pointer and other parts.
The spring tube is made of metal tube, its cross section is flat and circular, one end of which is fixed on the support seat and connected with the pipe joint; the other end is a closed free end which is connected with the connecting rod. The other end of the connecting rod is connected with the fan-shaped gear, and the fan gear is connected with the pinion on the central shaft. The pointer of the pressure gauge is fixed on the center shaft.
When the measured medium pressure acts on the inner wall of the spring tube, the flat circular section of the spring tube expands into a circular one, which gradually extends outward from the fixed end, i.e. the free end moves outward, and the fan-shaped gear and pinion rotate through the connecting rod, so that the pointer deflects clockwise. At this time, the calibration value indicated by the pointer on the pressure gauge dial is that when the pressure in the hot blast stove decreases, the spring elbow tries to restore the original state, plus the restraint of the hairspring, so that the pointer returns to the corresponding position. When the pressure is gone, the spring tube returns to its original shape and the pointer returns to its starting point.
3. Requirements for pressure gauge
(1) Each hot blast stove must be equipped with a pressure gauge directly connected with the steam space of the drum. Pressure gauges should be installed before the regulating valve of the water supply pipe, which can be divided into the economizer outlet, the superheater outlet and the main steam valve.
(2) For stoves with rated steam pressure less than 2.5 Mpa, the accuracy of pressure gauge should not be less than 2.5 grade; for stoves with rated steam pressure greater than or equal to 2.5 Mpa, the accuracy of pressure gauge should not be less than 1.5 grade. For hot water hot stove, the accuracy of pressure gauge should not be lower than level 2.5.
(3) the dial gauge limit of the pressure gauge is 1.5 to 3 times the working pressure, and the best choice is 2 times.
(4) the dial gauge of the pressure gauge should ensure that the stoker can clearly see the pressure indication value.
(5) the calibration and maintenance of the pressure gauge shall comply with the requirements of the metrological Department of the state. Pressure gauges should be checked before installation, and red lines should be drawn on the dial to indicate the working pressure or select the positioning pressure gauges marked with red arrows. After installation, pressure gauges should be checked at least once every six months and sealed after verification.
(6) Pressure gauges should stop using when these conditions occur: pressure gauges with limited stop pins can not return to the limit pins after the pointer rotates without pressure; pressure gauges with unlimited stop pins can exceed the allowable error specified by the pressure gauge when there is no pressure; surface glass is broken or dial calibration is blurred. The seal is damaged or exceeds the validity period of the calibration; the leakage of the meter or the jump of the pointer; other defects affecting the accuracy of the pressure gauge.
标签:   常州铝艺大门 铝艺大门 常州铝艺护栏 铝艺护栏 热风炉