Gas-fired hot-water stove is a kind of chemical equipment, and it is dangerous when it is running. Therefore, some operating standards should be formulated to standardize and ensure the safety of operation. The operating standards are as follows: What are the operating standards of gas-fired hot-water stove summarized in the short edition of hot-air stove network, and what are the operating standards of gas-fired hot-water stove, and the vast number of friends need hot-air stove, Huan Welcome to inquire for purchase. Quality assurance, first-class service!
1. The safety devices of each hot water stove must be reliable. The safety devices include flame-out protection, gas overpressure protection, furnace overtemperature protection and water level protection.
2. according to the special requirements of the gas hot water hot stove, each hot stove must adopt the automatic ignition procedure. The pressure gauge installed in each system of the hot blast stove should be reliable, accurate and regularly tested.
3. According to the operating conditions, the water inlet pressure is guaranteed to be 0.10 Mpa, the water outlet pressure is guaranteed to be 0.08 Mpa, and sufficient water pressure difference is guaranteed.
4.Gas hot water hot blast stove water temperature requirements are: hot blast stove outlet temperature does not exceed 85 degrees Celsius; heating season should be based on environmental temperature regulation system water temperature, system water temperature to collector/distributor temperature, stable heating, night water temperature is not less than 50 degrees Celsius, day water temperature to 55 to 60 degrees Celsius in the day of heating operation balance; The temperature on the tank is not lower than 60 degrees Celsius, the temperature below 55 degrees Celsius, the temperature on the balance tank at night is not lower than 55 degrees Celsius, the temperature below 50 degrees Celsius. Adjust the operating temperature at any time according to the ambient temperature.
5. The water requirement of hot water stove is as follows: the water pressure of the stove is not less than 0.8 bar in operation; the water supply of the system should be timely, and the lowest water pressure should not be less than 0.08 Mpa; the normal discharge of sewage and gas to ensure the normal and reliable of the equipment and system.
6. Gas inlet pressure should be guaranteed to be between 100Kpa and 110Kpa. According to this pressure value, the inlet filter should be cleaned and the gas pressure should be adjusted from the honeycomb property management network.
7. hot water and hot blast stoves should be ventilated regularly to ensure cleanliness of environment and equipment.
标签:   铝艺大门 铝艺护栏 常州铝艺大门 常州铝艺护栏 热风炉